Terry Preston's in-depth views on the pressing issues of the day, from God, sex and national politics to the high price of a good beer at the ballgame. Any and all comments to these comments are encouraged.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Left Hand of God



"He [God] has been walking me through an incredible journey, and it all comes down to worldview ?He is using me, all the time, everywhere, to stand up for biblical worldview in everything that I do and everywhere I am. He is training me, He is working with me."

"It never ceases to amaze me that people are so cynical [that] they want to tie money to issues, money to bills, money to amendments."

For all that you need to know about our GOP House commander-in-thief, go to:

http://www.exterminatetomdelay.com/bug.php

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear God,

Please stop talking to Republicans!

Thanks,